Cyzmic CS Insecticide - Encapsulated & Controlled Release
Cyzmic CS Insecticide comes in a water-based microencapsulated formulation. It is known for extended and long lasting control and a powerful knockdown for a broad spectrum of insects.
Cyzmic CS is a controlled release insecticide, with Lambda-Cyhalothrin 9.7%, just like Demand CS. It has little to no odor.
Cyzmic CS is the generic item of Demand CS
- Has reduced applicator exposure.
- Compare to micro-encapsulated Demand CS. Cyzmic CS is a Pyrethroid, microencapsulated water-based formulation with the same label as Demand CS.
- Cyzmic CS is a capsulated suspension containing Lambda-Cyhalothrin and the innovative encapsulation technology, CapVantage. The broad label includes applications for structural and perimeter pest control (including food handling), animal housing, turf grass, and ornamentals. Phytotoxicity has not been observed on the wide range of ornamental plants tested.
- The structure of the capsules is what makes CapVantageTechnology unique. Capsule wall thickness is varied among the capsules so that the active ingredient is released at controlled intervals, providing a long-lasting residual.
- Provides applicators with many benefits including reduced exposure to active ingredient, easy measuring, little to no odor, easy mixing with herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and liquid fertilizers, and reduced clogging of spray equipment.
- Cyzmic CS be used on porous and non-porous surfaces with little or no staining.
- For indoor applications, can be reapplied at 21-day intervals if necessary.
8 oz yields: 10-40 gallons of finished solution.