Temprid FX is a multi-purpose suspension concentrate insecticide that can be used both indoors and outside. The FX stands for ‘flexibility’ because Temprid FX can be used on a large variety of pests in many settings.
Two active ingredients of beta-cyfluthrin and the imidacloprid, Temprid FX can be used to combat ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, flies, spiders, and more.
Target treat your home in places where pests have been spotted or give the outside of your home a perimeter spray (3 feet up and 3 feet out around the foundation of the home) to prevent future infestations.
Temprid FX Benefits:
- New flexible label means you can control more pests in more places, including indoors, outdoor and foliar applications
- Combats over 50 pests including ants, roaches, flies, ticks, mosquitoes, and notoriously hard-to-kill pests like bed bugs, scorpions, and spiders
- Quick knockdown and long lasting control – lasts up to 90 days indoors and 30 days outdoors
- Two active ingredients help avoid insect resistance
- Low odor and non-staining formulation